GP Batteries supplies extra energy with Lithium batteries and GL301 Portable PowerBanks
In winter days are short and cold high up north. Professional lithium batteries and power banks are necessary to keep the bike lights, navigation and communication tools up and running.
I’m using GL301 Portable PowerBanks for the iPhone and iPad. Lithium AA, AAA and CR2032 batteries are used for the bike lights, altimeter, and anemometer.
This multi-purpose battery pack is able to charge 2 devices at the same time, ranging from smartphones, gaming devices, MP3 players and even tablets. With a capacity of 10400 mAh, it can charge most tablets for around 2 times and therefore is the most powerful battery pack in the entire GP range.
– Suitable for: iPhone, iPad, Android phones and most USB enabled devices like digital cameras, camcorders, MP3 players, tablets, smartphones.
– Capacity: 10400 mAh, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
– Size: 111 x 77 x 24 mm
– Weight: 260 grams (approx.)
Lithium AA & AAA batteries
GP Lithium is the most powerful AA battery and delivers the best performance for professional and energy demanding devices. It supplies precise power for medical devices and functions well under extreme weather conditions.
– Best for professional and medical devices
– 40% lighter than normal batteries
– Performs well under extreme condition (-40°C to 60°C)
Lithium CR2032 batteries
Electronic Device Batteries
GP Electronic Device batteries supply power to a wide range of small electronic devices, from calculators, toys and keyless entry systems to electronic books. They are all powered by small but powerful button cells manufactured by GP Batteries
– Power solution for many devices
– Small and powerful
– 0% mercury added